Luxury self-catering accommodation
Atlantic Longhouse is situated in the small crofting village of Aird Uig on the Isle of Lewis - your own cliff top eyrie to watch the weather moving across the land and sea - and a fabulous place to watch for eagles and otter as well as sea mammals in the bay. From the house you can access the pebble beach where basking sharks, seals, dolphins and minke whales can sometimes be seen. Atlantic Longhouse offers a gateway to nature and the chance to really immerse yourself in the exhilarating vastness of this land and seascape.
Accommodating up to four people, the Longhouse has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan lounge / kitchen with vaulted ceiling and cosy biomass boiler.
All on one level:
- Spacious hall with cupboard for boots & coats
- Dramatic open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area with full height picture windows framing stunning views of the cliffs of Uig to outlying islands
- King size bedroom with en suite shower room & sea views
- Twin bedroom with dramatic ocean seascape
- Bathroom with bath & over-bath shower
- Utility room
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- Biomass Living Flame boiler
- Wireless broadband
- Internet enabled smart TV with Freesat
- Ceramic hob & electric fan oven
- Slimline dishewasher
- Washing machine
- Travel cot & highchair on request
- Low profile easy access shower
For information about price and availability please visit LHH by clicking the logo.